Apply now and start your studies already in February!
Step 1 – Online application
- The online application form (see below) must be submitted to the College.
Together with the contact details, the following documents have to be submitted:
- Secondary Education Certificate 10+2 (with Apostille)
- Last Graduation Certificate (with Apostille)
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English language certificate (if obtained, optional)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport copy (together with the residence address page)
- One Photo [35×45]
Step 2 –Registration Fees
After the initial assessment of the documents, the College issues the registration fee invoice in order to proceed with the application.
Registration fee is 200 EUR (non-refundable). Online application is processed once the registration fee has been received.
For a faster service, candidates are welcome to send the receipt of the application fee payment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 – Final application examination
After the successful payment of the registration fee, the student is requested to take an online English test, which is sent via online application system or by e-mail within 2-3 working days and a Skype interview.
After the test and Skype interview have been passed, the educational documents are submitted to the Academic Information Center (the assessment takes around 30-35 days). Meanwhile, a student starts preparing the documents for Visa and residence permit process.
- Application form for a residence permit request (CAN BE FOUND HERE)
- 3 photos (3×4 size)
- Bank statement with the indicated amount of 6500 EUR
Make sure that your bank statement has a stamp, signature, your name, date of birth, passport number and CREDIT CARD NUMBER.
Police clearance certificate (not older than 6 months); if you have been living in another country for more than 12 months, police clearance statement also has to be provided from this country. Police clearance statement has to be legalized with apostille**
- Educational documents – legalized with Apostille** YOUR EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES AND MARK SHEETS
If you have changed your name – Affidavit Copy with Apostille
- If you have references from previous jobs, it is a big advantage for a positive decision. Please attach the originals of these documents as well.
Step 4 – Study agreement and visa support file
- SIGNED NOTE Study Agreement – sign with a blue pen!
- SIGNED Last page of Residence permit Application – sign with a blue pen!
At this point the AIC statement is ready.
Student submits the following payments:
- 2000 EUR tuition fee for one year
- A security deposit in amount of 450 EUR.
Please note that the security deposit of 450 EUR is paid back to a student upon successful completion of a whole 2 year course only.
The College issues the visa support file with an invitation number once the tuition fee has been paid. The student contacts the Embassy of Latvia to provide the invitation and arrange an interview.
Step 5 – Welcome to Latvia!
When student comes to Latvia, he submits the original documents to obtain the residence permit and starts studying.
Throughout the whole process, an applicant can contact College and College provides assistance and support with the documentation preparation and guides him/her through all the steps until the status of a student has been finally obtained.
Ready to enroll?
Fill in the form!
Bank account details
Bank name: AS CITADELE
Bank address: Republikas laukums 2A, Riga, LV-1010, Latvija
SWIFT code: PARXLV22
Beneficiary name: SIA MANAGEMENT COLLEGE
Beneficiary address: Rīga, Salnas iela 34 – 15, LV-1021
Registration number: 40203192617