Our online programme is designed to help you develop academic and linguistic skills required to go onto obtaining a degree in business administration. In this course we offer you basic introduction to key principles of business administration while boosting your skills in the English language and other compulsory study subjects.
The course can be studied online in three months as an accelerated version.
Once you have successfully completed this online course, you will feel more confident in your abilities to undertake one of our undergraduate degree programmes. Upon successful completion of this programme, you can continue your studies at our college in “Business Administration” programme, studying on full time basis or online.
Amount of credits: 15 ECTS **
(First-level professional higher education degree “Business administration” programme comprises the total of 120 ECTS credits)
**ECTS – The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a tool of the European Higher Education Area. ECTS allows credits taken at one higher education institution to be counted and transferred towards another course at higher education institution.
The foundation course includes parts A and B (compulsory) of study subjects and the Integration course.
- Applied foreign language (English) – 4,5 ECTS;
- Information technologies – 3 ECTS;
- Economics theories and business planning – 4,5 ECTS;
- European Studies – 3 ECTS.
- Online lectures 2-3 time per week;
- Access to E-learning platform;
- Individual tasks;
- Final exams;
- Study department support.
Once you have successfully completed this online course, you will feel more confident in your abilities to undertake one of our undergraduate degree programmes.
Upon passing the final tests, a certificate of foundation programme completion is issued.
You can continue your studies at our college in “Business Administration” programme, studying on full time basis or online.
Upon completion of this course a participant:
– a participant obtains a certificate of successful course completion;
– the chances of getting a student visa are increased;
– a participant has the chance to get acquainted with the college e-learning environment and lecturers;
– a participant acquires time management skills;
– a participant improves the level of the English language skills, adds specific business terminology to the existing language knowledge;
– a participant acquires prior knowledge for starting a business;
– a participant acquires information about Latvia;
– a participant is more prepared for the interview at the embassy and will be able to justify his / her entry purpose.
– the certificate can be added to a CV, competitiveness in the labor market is increased.
1.08.2020 to 10.11.2020
(then the application procedure for full-time studies starts).
This study course will be equated to the Business Administration programme of the Management College, but it is not desirable to transfer it to another university. It remains for our own internal use.
Admission requirements for Foundation course:
- Application form(request from your manager)
- Completed secondary education(10+2) certificates;
- Passport copy (together with the residence address page)
- Copy of the document that states your English proficiency;
50 EUR – Registration fee
500 EUR – full course fee
(PARTICIPANTS WHO WILL ENROLL FOR FULL-TIME STUDIES WILL GET 10% DISCOUNT FOR FULL 2 YEARS PROGRAM)
*Students who completed foundation course require to pay the below for full time studies:
Tuition fee – 1800 EUR per year instead of 2000 EUR
Security deposit – 450 EUR
Enrollment fee – 200 EUR