Apply now and start your studies already this September!
Step 1 – Online application:
The online application (bellow) must be submitted to the College.
Together with the contact details you also need to submit the following documents:
▪ Secondary Education Document 10+2 (with Apostille).
▪ Latest Graduation Certificate (with Apostille).
▪ IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English language certificate (if obtained, this is optional)
▪ Curriculum Vitae
▪ Copy of Passport ( together with the page with the residence address)
▪ One Photo [35×45]
▪ Motivational Letter
Step 2 –Registration Fees:
After the initial assessment of documents the College will issue an invoice for registration fee, in order to proceed with the application.
Registration fee is EUR 200 (non-refundable). Online application will be processed once the registration fee is received strictly.
For faster service, candidates are welcomed to send receipt of application fee payment to the mail.
Step 3 – Final application examination:
After the successful payment of the registration fee, the student is requested to pass online English test, which is sent via online application system or by mail within 2-3 working days and Skype interview.
After the test and Skype interview are passed, the educational documents are submitted to Academic Information
Center (the assessment takes around 30-35 days). Meanwhile , student starts preparing the documents for Visa and residence permit process.
- Application form for a residence permit request http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/lv/assets/images/Uztur%C4%93%C5%A1an%C4%81s/UA_anketa_2016.pdf.pdf
• 3 photos (3×4 size)
• Bank statement with the indicated amount of 6500 EUR Make sure that your bank statement has stamp and sign and your name, date of birthday,passport number and CREDIT CARD NUMBER are mentioned .
- Police clearance certificate(not older than 6 months); if you have been living in another country for more than 12 months, police clearance statement should also be provided from this country.Police clearance statement should be legalized with apostille**
• Educational documents – legalized with apostille** YOUR EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES AND MARK SHEETS
If name changed- Affidavit Copy with Apostille
• If you have experience letters from your job and job references that will be a big advantage for a positive decision. Please attach originals of those papers as well.
Step 4 – Study agreement and visa support file:
- SIGNED NOTE Study Agreement – sign with blue pen!
- SIGNED Last page of Residence permit Application . (attached) sign with blue pen!
At this point the AIC statement is ready. Student submits the following payments -2000 EUR tuition fee for one year and security deposit in amount of 450 EUR . Please take in notice that the security deposit 450 EUR is returned back to the student upon successful completion of the whole 2 years course only. The College will issue the visa support file with invitation number once the tuition fee is paid. Student contacts the Embassy of Latvia ti provide the invitation and arrange the interview.
Step 5 – Welcome to Latvia!
The student comes to Latvia, submits the original documents to obtain the residence permit and start the studying.
Throughout the whole process student can contact College and College provides assistance and support with the documentation preparation and guide applicant through all the steps till becoming a student.
Are you ready to enroll?